Acting, Directing, Shakespeare, Queer Theater, Wagner, Musicals, Baseball
- Richard III, Puck, Mercutio, Dogberry, Feste, among many more roles during thirteen seasons at California Shakespeare Theater
- Twenty shows in thirteen seasons at Shakespeare Santa Cruz a three year term as Artistic Director.
- Sir Novelty Fashion, Lord Foppington in Amy Freed's Restoration Comedy at the Old Globe in San Diego and Calshakes
- The title role in Amy Freed's The Monster Builder at South Coast Rep and Aurora.
- In world premeires by Peter Sinn Nachtrieb: Bob in the Humana Festival of New American Plays at Actors Theater of Louisville; The Making of a Great Moment with Aysan Celik at Merrimack Rep and Z Space; and the solo show A House Tour of the Infamous Porter Family Mansion with Tour Guide Weston Ludlow Londonderry at Theater Artaud in San Francisco.
- Betty/Gerry in Cloud Nine at Trinity Rep (RI) and Berkeley Rep
- World Premiere of Chuck Mee's Fête de la Nuit and Dan LeFranc's Troublemaker at Berkeley Rep.
- Polichinelle, Louise and Fleurant in James Magruder's adaptation of Molière's Imaginary Invalid at Yale Rep.
- Valère in La Bête at Asolo Rep (FL)
- Three Bay Area Critics Circle awards for Leading Actor: Nero in Amy Freed's You Nero at South Coast Rep; Berkeley Rep; Arena Stage (Washington DC) Adam in Last Fall at San Jose Rep Guy Voss in Doug Holsclaw's The Last Hairdresser at Theater Rhinoceros (SF); The Zephyr Theater (LA)
- Two BACC Awards for Supporting Actor: Pieces of the Quilt at the Magic Theater (SF), Walter in Shaw's You Never Can Tell at California Shakespeare Theater
- Two BACC Awards for Ensemble:Apollo in Chuck Mee's Orestes at the Nourse Auditorium (SF) Mr. Mantalini in Nicholas Nickleby at California Shakespeare Theater
- BACC Award for Directing: Comedy of Errors at Aurora Theater (Berkeley)
- The Inaugural Theater Bay Area Award for Leading Actor as Dromio of Ephesus and Syracuse in The Comedy of Errors at California Shakespeare Theater
- The New Jersey Tony for Bottom in Midsummer Night's Dream (Two River Theater)
- Robbie Nomination for Best Supporting Actor in the American premiere of Noël Coward's Star Quality at Pasadena Playhouse
- Helen Hayes Nomination for Best Supporting Actor as Grumio in Taming of the Shrew at the Folger Theater in Washington DC
- Backstage West Garland Award for Director: The Tempest at Shakespeare Santa Cruz
directed the west coast premiere of Colman Domingo’s Wild With Happy and the world premiere of Jessica Hagedorn’s Fe in the Desert. His direction has also been seen at Here in Soho, The Pleasance in Edinburgh, London’s Battersea Arts Centre, and as a member of the Stage Direction staff at New York’s Metropolitan Opera’s Meistersinger von Nürnberg which is still appearing in the repertory after twenty-five years