Theater Arts Center, J Building, Room J106 (map here—this shows a view from the Performing Arts Parking Lot looking up to the Theater Arts Center; the J Building is at the top of the stairs to the left).
—PARKING: There are some numbered parking spots that can be paid for hourly, with a 2-hour limit, using paystations in the Performing Arts (PA) parking lot. If you will park for more than two hours, you may purchase a full-day permit at the UCSC Main Entrance kiosk or the TAPS Sales Office. Full-day permits may be used in any A-Permit lot on campus, including the Performing Arts PA lot (info. and rates here).
Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–12:00 pm & 1:00–4:00 pm
(Closed from 12-1pm, and closed for the day at 3 pm in summer)
Theater Arts Department
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Moon Rinaldo Graduate & Undergraduate Student Adviser
(831) 459-2974, firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the department office.
• Current undergraduates: to make an advising appointment, please log into Slug Success.
Brent Foland Costume Shop Manager
(831) 459-4351, email@example.com
Jenna Phillips, Costume Shop
(831) 459-4351, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Glover Department Manager
(831) 459-4784, email@example.com
Eric Mack Equipment Coordinator
(831) 459-3766, firstname.lastname@example.org
D Parr (Stone) Production Manager
(831) 459-2147, email@example.com
Joe Weiss Technical Operations Director
(831) 459-4078, firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT PRODUCTION OFFICE (SPO)
ARTS DIVISION EVENTS OFFICE (D120 Porter College)
Sabrina Eastwood Promotions Manager
(831) 459-4731, email@example.com
Tracye Lawson Events Manager
(831) 459-1552, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jessica Abramson Events Manager
(831) 459-2787, email@example.com
THEATER ARTS CENTER RENTALS
Theater Arts Center Rentals offers various venues, including the Mainstage, Second Stage, eXperimental Theater and Barn Theater for performances and camps. Classrooms, studios and offices are also available for conferences, seminars, workshops and retreats.