Theater Arts Center, J Building, Room 106 (map)
PARKING: There is a limited number of parking spots that can be paid for hourly via vending boxes in the lot. Visitors may also purchase a day permit from the Main Entrance kiosk (map and hours here) which may be used in any A-permit lot on campus and offers more options.
Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–12:00 pm & 1:00–4:00 pm
(Closed from 12-1pm, and closed for the day at 3 pm in summer)
Theater Arts Department
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Moon Rinaldo Graduate & Undergraduate Student Adviser
(831) 459-2974, email@example.com
Located in the department office.
• Current undergraduates: to make an advising appointment, log into Slug Success here.
Brent Foland Costume Shop Manager
(831) 459-4351, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenna Phillips, Costume Shop
(831) 459-4351, email@example.com
David Glover Department Manager
(831) 459-4784, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Mack Equipment Coordinator
(831) 459-3766, email@example.com
D Parr (Stone) Production Manager
(831) 459-2147, firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Weiss Technical Operations Director
(831) 459-4078, email@example.com
STUDENT PRODUCTION OFFICE (SPO)
ARTS DIVISION EVENTS OFFICE (D120 Porter College)
Sabrina Eastwood Promotions Manager
(831) 459-4731, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracye Lawson Events Manager
(831) 459-1552, email@example.com
Jessica Abramson Events Manager
(831) 459-2787, firstname.lastname@example.org
THEATER ARTS CENTER RENTALS
Theater Arts Center Rentals offers various venues, including the Mainstage, Second Stage, eXperimental Theater and Barn Theater for performances and camps. Classrooms, studios and offices are also available for conferences, seminars, workshops and retreats.
Please email TAC-Rentals@ucsc.edu for more information.