DEPARTMENT CONTACTS AND INFORMATION
NOTE: As campus has suspended most in-person classes through fall quarter in response to COVID-19, Theater Arts staff and faculty are working remotely. Most phone numbers are not being answered. Please use email until further notice.
Open Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–12:00 pm & 1:00–4:00 pm
(Closed from 12-1 pm, and closed for the day at 3 pm in summer).
Theater Arts Department
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Click here for directions and parking information.
Moon Rinaldo Graduate & Undergraduate Advisor
(831) 459-2974, firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the department office.
• Click here for the Advising page.
• Current undergraduates: to make an advising appointment, please use Slug Success.
Brent Foland Costume Shop Manager
(831) 459-4351, email@example.com
David Glover Department Manager
(831) 459-4784, firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher Hackett Technical Director/Scene Shop Foreman
(831) 459-4096, email@example.com
Eric Mack Equipment Coordinator
(831) 459-3766, firstname.lastname@example.org
D Stone Production Manager
(831) 459-2147, email@example.com
Jenna Phillips Costume Shop
(831) 459-4351, firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Weiss Technical Operations Director
(831) 459-4078, email@example.com
STUDENT PRODUCTION OFFICE (SPO)
ARTS DIVISION EVENTS OFFICE (D120 Porter College)
Jessica Abramson Events Manager
(831) 459-2787, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabrina Eastwood Promotions Manager
(831) 459-4731, email@example.com
Tracye Lawson Events Manager
(831) 459-1552, firstname.lastname@example.org
THEATER ARTS CENTER RENTALS
Theater Arts Center Rentals offers various venues, including the Mainstage, Second Stage, eXperimental Theater and Barn Theater for performances and camps. Classrooms, studios, and offices are also available for conferences, seminars, workshops, and retreats.