DEPARTMENT CONTACTS AND INFORMATION
Open Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–12:00 pm & 1:00–4:00 pm
(Closed from 12-1 pm, and closed for the day at 3 pm in summer).
Theater Arts Department
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Click here for directions and parking information.
Moon Rinaldo Graduate & Undergraduate Advisor
(831) 459-2974, email@example.com
Located in the department office.
• Click here for the Advising page.
• Current undergraduates: to make an advising appointment, please use Slug Success.
Brent Foland Costume Shop Manager
(831) 459-4351, firstname.lastname@example.org
David Glover Department Manager
(831) 459-4784, email@example.com
Christopher Hackett Technical Director/Scene Shop Foreman
(831) 459-4096, firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Mack Equipment Coordinator
(831) 459-3766, email@example.com
D Stone Production Manager
(831) 459-2147, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenna Phillips Costume Shop
(831) 459-4351, email@example.com
Joe Weiss Technical Operations Director
(831) 459-4078, firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENT PRODUCTION OFFICE (SPO)
ARTS DIVISION EVENTS OFFICE (D120 Porter College)
Jessica Abramson Events Manager
(831) 459-2787, email@example.com
Sabrina Eastwood Promotions Manager
(831) 459-4731, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tracye Lawson Events Manager
(831) 459-1552, email@example.com
THEATER ARTS CENTER RENTALS
Theater Arts Center Rentals offers various venues, including the Mainstage, Second Stage, eXperimental Theater and Barn Theater for performances and camps. Classrooms, studios, and offices are also available for conferences, seminars, workshops, and retreats.