DEPARTMENT CONTACTS AND INFORMATION
Open Monday–Friday, 9:00 am–12:00 pm & 1:00–4:00 pm
(Closed from 12-1pm, and closed for the day at 3 pm in summer).
The main office, including Advising, is located in the Theater Arts Center, J Building, Room J106. This Google map shows a view from the Performing Arts Parking Lot looking up to the Theater Arts Center (more parking info below); the J Building is at the top of the stairs to the left.
Theater Arts Department
University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Hourly permits: There are some numbered parking spots that can be paid for hourly, with a 2-hour limit, using pay stations in the Performing Arts parking lot (Lot 126).
Full-day permits: If you will park for more than two hours or want to visit other places on campus, it is more economical to purchase a full-day permit at the UCSC main entrance Information Kiosk or the TAPS Parking Sales Office (map of both here) near the main entrance. Full-day permits may be used in any A-Permit lot on campus, including the Performing Arts lot (info. and rates here).
Moon Rinaldo Graduate & Undergraduate Adviser
(831) 459-2974, firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in the department office.
• Click here for the Advising page.
• Current undergraduates: to make an advising appointment, please use Slug Success.
Brent Foland Costume Shop Manager
(831) 459-4351, email@example.com
David Glover Department Manager
(831) 459-4784, firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher Hackett Technical Director/Scene Shop Foreman
(831) 459-4096, email@example.com
Eric Mack Equipment Coordinator
(831) 459-3766, firstname.lastname@example.org
D Parr (Stone) Production Manager
(831) 459-2147, email@example.com
Jenna Phillips Costume Shop
(831) 459-4351, firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Weiss Technical Operations Director
(831) 459-4078, email@example.com
STUDENT PRODUCTION OFFICE (SPO)
ARTS DIVISION EVENTS OFFICE (D120 Porter College)
Jessica Abramson Events Manager
(831) 459-2787, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sabrina Eastwood Promotions Manager
(831) 459-4731, email@example.com
Tracye Lawson Events Manager
(831) 459-1552, firstname.lastname@example.org
THEATER ARTS CENTER RENTALS
Theater Arts Center Rentals offers various venues, including the Mainstage, Second Stage, eXperimental Theater and Barn Theater for performances and camps. Classrooms, studios and offices are also available for conferences, seminars, workshops and retreats.