THEATER ARTS COURSE OFFERINGS
Please note that courses and instructor assignments on the course offerings sheets are SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
• SUMMER SESSION COURSES in Theater Arts on the Dept. of Performance, Play & Design page (Summer courses appear in the Schedule of Classes on March 15 and enrollment opens May 1).
Related course and program information
- UCSC Schedule of Classes/Class Search – shows finalized information for the quarter(s) currently enrolling or in session.
- THEA Course Descriptions in the UCSC General Catalog.
- Degree information and Policies (including major qualification and declaration information).
- Theater Arts major and minor and Dance minor degree Requirements.
- For scheduling details of classes in quarters not yet appearing in the Schedule of Classes, please consult with the Theater Arts advisor: email@example.com.
- Audition information for productions is on our program's Auditions page.
Posted annually in the spring and updated as needed throughout the year, the Theater Arts Course Offerings sheets are very useful for planning. Also, these are the only documents indicating which upper-division courses will fulfill upper-division requirements for the major or minors (e.g., which courses fulfill the Upper Division Studio or History/Theory/Critical Studies requirements, etc.).
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Academic year 2022-2023 – view or download here (see 22-23 Dance classes here)
Academic year 2021-2022 – view or download here (see 21-22 Dance classes here)
Academic year 2020-2021 – view or download here (see 20-21 dance classes here)
Academic year 2019-2020 – view or download here (see 19-20 dance classes here)
Academic year 2018-2019 – view or download here
Academic year 2017-2018 – view or download here
Academic year 2016-2017 – view or download here
Academic year 2015-2016 – view or download here
Academic year 2014-2015 – view or download here
Academic year 2013-2014 – view or download here